Limehouse Laces are urgently looking for female football coaches to support the development of the U11s, U12s, U14s, U16s and U18s teams. We are based in Tower Hamlets and train at Stepney Green Astro, Stepney Way E1 3DG. We are urgently looking for new coaches to join current, experienced coaching team.
Our training season starts on Wednesday 1 September. We play in the Capital Girls League and the Hackney League. Matches commence on 18th September and 2nd October respectively. Please do not delay forwarding your application to the attention of Nyame Rouse-Farooq: [email protected] To apply, please send a CV, together with covering letter outlining relevant experience and why you want to apply for the role. For more information on our club, visit https://www.limehouselaces.com/.
- Commit to prepare and run weekly training sessions and Saturday home and away fixtures. We need someone who can commit for the season, helping the girls progress.
- Support the development of the individuals as well as working well with the team.
- Clearly communicate with the club’s coaches, staff, players and parents.
- Motivate and inspire the girls to commit to training and matches.
- Available on Wednesday evenings to prepare and run weekly 60min or 90min training sessions for your team at Stepney Green Astro, between 6-8pm (depending on team) from September to June.
- Available on Saturday mornings for both Home and Away matches (scheduled Kick Off between 9:30AM-1:30PM) September to May (subject to League match schedule) Home matches are held at Stepney Astro and Victoria Park (E9 7BT). Away matches are scheduled throughout London, and usually accessible by Public Transport.
- Arrange cover in advance when you know you will not be available for training and/or matches.
- Hold a minimum FA Level 1 Qualification or be interested in completing the FA “Introduction to Coaching Course” with our financial backing and mentorship.
- Hold a valid FA DBS. We can assist your application if you do not currently have one.
- Be enthusiastic and willing to work with different abilities. Possess strong communication and organisational skills.
- Previous experience coaching and delivering sessions in female football preferable.
- Demonstrate the ability to build relationships with young girls to motivate and inspire them to develop.
- Prepared to travel to Tower Hamlets for training and all over London for away matches.