We are looking for an enthusiastic, engaging and responsible Youth Football Coach to provide a fun and safe sporting experience for our players. In this role, you will be responsible for developing players, designing and implementing football strategies, leading or assisting training sessions and matches, and ensuring a positive relationship is maintained between the players parents and the club.
To ensure success as a Youth Football Coach at Kinja FC, you should have experience working with young people, an interest in being development focused, be forward-thinking, and have good communication skills. A top-class Youth Football Coach ensures all players enjoy a happy and uplifting sporting experience.
- Designing and implementing football strategies.
- Developing players as people and footballers.
- Leading or assisting training sessions and matches.
- Maintaining sports equipment.
- Working to improve team unity and fair sporting behaviour.
- Ensuring a positive relationship is maintained between the players and parents.
- Setting realistic and age-appropriate expectations for players.
- Maintaining proper touchline behaviour from players and parents during matches.
- Encourage safe working practices for players during training and matches.
- DBS checked (Desirable).
- FA safeguarding children certified (Desirable).
- The FA introduction to first aid in football (Desirable).
- FA licensed coach (Desirable).
- Experience working with young people (Desirable).
- Passion for youth development (Essential).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (Essential).
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations (Essential).
- Patient and understanding (Essential).
- Openness to self-development (Essential).