Are You Ready To Make Amazing Happen!
We are recruiting for football coaches for our exciting children’s football classes in and around the East Herts & Essex area including Bishops Stortford, Elsenham, Harlow, Ware & Waltham Abbey. Our classes cater for children aged 18 months to 8 years and held on Saturday and Sunday mornings. Each class is 45 minutes, are you ready to make it the best 45 minutes of the week for each child?
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for enthusiastic, energetic and outgoing professionals with experience in working with children.
The position would be ideal for teachers, early years’ tutors, sports coaches or people who are working towards such qualifications.
If you are confident and ready to inspire little kids to play football then we would love to hear from you!
What do we offer?
- Morning hours on Saturday and Sunday
- Full internal training in our world class Coaching & Leadership program
- Excellent rate of pay
- Work available all year round
- A lot of positive emotions!
We are looking for enthusiastic, reliable Children's Football Coach who can bring our toddlers football classes to life.
- Welcoming and presenting the class to children and parents.
- Sound Understanding of the Little Kickers coaching frame work
- Session planning and building a varied layered approach to the class
- Ability to control and still maintain a class with lots of activity (Noise, talking..)
Can you pretend to be a pirate, roar like a lion or bend like a banana? If so, get in touch!
Full training will be provided.
- Previous experience in working with or coaching children
- Reliable and punctual to be on time - setting the right example
- Excellent verbal communication skills - Communication with children and parents/carers
- Responsible for commuting to and from the venue
- Physically fit for the role - making each session fun
- Setting up a variety of games based around football activities
- Filling in registration forms
- Ensuring safe and positive environment
- Enhanced DBS check (or meet cost of the application)
Would be an advantage if you have (but not required):
- First Aid & Child protection/Safeguarding qualifications
- FA Level 1 coaching qualification