Little Kickers EAST HERTS
About the Club
Where Amazing Happens!
Are you looking for a great job where the work is actually fun?
Do you want to work somewhere you can get real job experience while making a difference in your community?
Are you passionate about sports, education, being a positive role model and impacting young children?
You’ve come to the right place! We change lives. We help children learn, grow and meet their goals. We care.
Little Kickers is an engaging children’s football program for children ages 18 months – 8 with a focus on character development. Our caring team positively impacts children’s lives on and off the field through best-in-class coaching, curriculum and communication.
We train the best coaches in the business
1. We put every Little Kickers coach through our comprehensive training program to receive certification that includes learning the use of developmentally appropriate coaching techniques.
2. Our coaches are routinely evaluated and undergo ongoing training.
3. Our coach selection process evaluates not only the ability to coach soccer, but, more importantly, the ability to engage and inspire children.
Our families experience exceptional customer service and ongoing communication
1. Members of the Little Kickers team must be excellent communicators – with children, with parents, with partners and with each other!
2. Our team understands the importance of timely, responsive communication.
We use expert-approved curriculum that aligns with early childhood education standards
1. Our developmentally appropriate curriculum places an emphasis on character development and skill building.
2. Our program is created under the guidance of childhood education specialists, FA and experienced and licensed football coaches.
3. We constantly re-evaluate and update our curriculum to stay current with childhood education standards.
Whether you’re looking for a part-time or a flexible job – if you have a passion for positively impacting children, we’d love to talk to you.