All Sports London is a Community Interest Company dedicated to improving, increasing and promoting opportunities for children and young people in sport, fitness and physical activity.
All Sports London is currently recruiting passionate Dance Teacher to deliver a range of programmes for young people aged between 5 and 15 years old. Programmes include morning and after school clubs, PE sessions, Holiday camps and weekend clubs in and around the London borough of Brent.
Teacher will be responsible for teaching and training a dynamic group of students in a range of techniques and dance styles, ensuring that all students are engaged, motivated, and inspired to achieve their goals in their chosen area of dance.
• Ability to teach using various dance styles and methodologies from beginner to advanced level.
• Ability to communicate with a diverse group of teachers and students.
• Engage, encourage, and motivate students to reach their goals.
• Evaluate student performance and make recommendations for improvement.
• Choreograph routines and select music for recitals and concerts.
• Conduct group and private lessons as required.
• Provide a fun and creative environment.
• be familiar with the National Curriculum or similar curriculum from overseas
• be seeking long-term, permanent or daily work
• have the right to work in the UK
• have recognised teaching qualifications
• have at least two educational references
• have an overseas police check (if applicable)
• have a current enhanced DBS
Personal protective equipment provided or required
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Candidates must have experience working with children and young people (preferably in UK)
Special Instructions: This is an excellent opportunity to progress within a dynamic and growing company. If you can please send a CV with a covering letter to [email protected]