Title: Multi Sports Coach
Type: Coach / Instructor / Activity Leader
Employer: All Sports London
Salary: £12 - £20 per hour depending on qualifications and experience
All Sports London is dedicated to improving, increasing and promoting opportunities for children and young people in sport, fitness and physical activity.
We are currently recruiting Basketball, Football, Netball, Volleyball, Tennis, Athletics, Rugby, Cricket, Cheerleading, Dance, Gymnastics, Art & Craft, Cookery, Debate, Coding and Multi-Skills coaches to deliver a range of programmes for young people aged between 3 and 18 years old. Programmes include morning, lunchtime and after school clubs, PE sessions, Holiday camps and weekend clubs in and around the London borough of Brent, London.
Main duties will include:
• Planning and delivering sessions
• Coordinating and delivering high standard of coaching
• To assist in the delivery of skills development, drills and small sided games in accordance with the objectives of the programme.
• Act as a role model and mentor for leadership programme
• Establishing teams and representative opportunities for participants with teaching some skills and drills.
Candidates must have experience working with children and young people (preferably in a sports programme setting), a minimum Level 1 coaching award and a DBS check. This is a part time position.
Special Instructions: This is an excellent opportunity to progress within a dynamic and growing company. If you can please send a CV with a covering letter to [email protected]
Closing Date: TBC