This is an unpaid voluntary position with working hours on Thursday evenings and Sundays - for training and match days.
The role will involve travel for away matches (within the Barnet Sunday League region).
If you are an aspiring coach who is in need of experience to help with their coaching badges, please feel free to apply.
We are ready to embark on an exciting journey and we need your help to shape the future of Southgate Rovers AFC.
Join us in building a competitive, successful, and community-driven football club!
- Team Training and Development: Devise and run weekly training sessions to improve individual skills and team dynamics. Work on enhancing technical abilities, tactical awareness, and physical fitness.
- Matchday Management: Lead the team during matches, making real-time decisions, substitutions, and tactical adjustments to maximise performance.
- Player Motivation and Management: To have excellent communication to instill a strong team spirit, fostering a positive and competitive atmosphere within the squad. Provide mentorship and support to players, encouraging their personal and professional growth.
- Be able to lesson plan and be adaptable to any on/off pitch situations.
Skills, Knowledge & Qualifications (Required):
- Minimum FA Level 1
- First Aid Qualified (preferred)