This job advert is for the area of Manchester.
Pulse Football Academy was established in 2018 with the aim of developing and pushing youth players to their full potential. Since then we have been able to progress players through our pathways onto professional clubs.
Going forward we are looking to expand the age range for the kids we coach and for this project we would love to welcome passionate and driven coaches to get involved to help us push the academy forward, and provide the best footballing experiences
Coach needs to have or be happy to attain:
- FA Level 1 in Coaching Football.
- DBS Checked (we can help you with this process)
- FA Emergency First Aid & Safeguarding Children Certificate
We would welcome applicants that want to help and continue the growth within their personal development. Please telephone our Head Coach Emmanuel on 07944450743 or send your CV through with a covering email.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of training so that you have time to setup the training session and equipment you may use.
- To plan, organise and to deliver high quality coaching sessions according to the club's philosophy and tactical/technical guidelines;
- Setting up and packing down sports equipment during trainings and games;
- Maintaining our Health and Safety standards;
- Identify/scout/keep record of potential players for the club.