London Legends FC was established in 2016 and provides outstanding activity day camp childcare for children aged 5-14 during the school holidays, where the children's welfare and fun are at the heart of all we do! Children will enjoy a fantastic range of sports, games and art activities every week led by engaging staff at amazing locations.
• Staff will be responsible for managing, motivating and being supportive whilst able to create a fun and engaging activity programme for children aged between 5 and 14 years, with emphasis on participation, structure, care and development. You will be expected to lead and deliver sport sessions, providing the children with a learning focus and different games and activities to keep them engaged and focused.
• Experience working with children in some capacity, ideally studying towards a qualification in sports, performing arts, teaching or childcare. This role is ideal for a candidate at the beginning of their career in coaching or childcare
• Enthusiastic, energetic individual, passionate about working with, and developing children through play and activity
• Good organisation and communication skills, and be calm and patient
• Flexible, team player, able to adapt to dynamic situations and challenges on camp
• Someone looking for a challenging but fun job in the holidays