London Legends FC was established in 2016 to develop and push youth players to their full potential. We work with players of all abilities and are a community-based club. We are looking for a passionate and experienced coach who has worked as a Head Coach previously and has extensive background with how to develop and manage coaches.
- Conducting research and analyzing previous games to develop game plans, tactics, techniques, formations, and strategies.
- Maintaining records of participant performance
- Coaching one session per week and matches every two weeks
- Support coaches with session planning and delivering the session and providing feedback on a week-to-week basis.
- Supporting the Club and coaches to organize and schedule try-outs, and shortlisting potential players.
- Determining individual player abilities, strengths, and weaknesses, and factoring these into the gameplay and strategy sessions
- Organizing team building sessions and field activities for coaches
- Identifying exceptional players who might be scouted for professional leagues
- Marketing and promoting LLFC
* You must have a minimum FA Level 2.
* Current valid FA Safeguarding and First Aid certificates.
* A great communicator with Club Officials and parents (when required).
* Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Flexibility, organization, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
* Interpersonal skills with diverse populations in-person and on the telephone.
* Ability to meet deadlines, work on multiple projects and coordinate the work of others.
* Ability to organize and supervise a total coaching programme (to be discussed at a later date).
* Previous experience is essential.
* Enhanced DBS checks will be made on behalf of the Club.