All Sports London is dedicated to improving, increasing and promoting opportunities for children and young people in sport, fitness and physical activity.
We are currently recruiting PE teacher to teach Basketball, Football, Netball, Volleyball, Tennis, Athletics, Rugby, Cricket, Cheerleading, Dance, Gymnastics, Art & Craft, Cookery, Debate, Coding and Multi-Skills programs for young people aged between 3 and 18 years old. Programs include morning, lunchtime and after school clubs, PE sessions, Holiday camps and weekend clubs at schools in and around the London borough of Harrow, London.
Candidates must have experience working with children and young people (preferably in a sports program setting), a minimum Level 1 coaching award and enhanced DBS check. This is a part time position.
Special Instructions: This is an excellent opportunity to progress within a dynamic and growing company. If you can please send a CV with a covering letter to [email protected]
The successful Primary PE Teacher will need to be:
• Ambitious, inspiring and passionate about pupils learning enabling them to meet their full potential.
• Excellent subject knowledge and full understanding and knowledge of the UK National Curriculum and be confident in delivering this.
• Experience working with children and committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
• Excellent adaptability skills to accompany their teaching style to suit the relevant year group.
• Excellent behaviour management and organisation skills.
• Be able to build quick relationships with pupils and colleagues along with having confidence in their own teaching ability.
Main duties will include:
• Planning and delivering sessions
•Assessing the children and provide progress reports
• To assist in the delivery of skills development, drills and small sided games in accordance with the objectives of the program.
• Act as a role model and mentor for leadership program.
• Establishing teams and representative opportunities for participants with teaching some skills and drills.