Frontline Football are looking for a passionate, experienced and enthusiastic PE COACH to work in our primary schools’ PE programme and additionally with our weekend football development sessions, working with and developing children aged 18 months to 12 years old. This role is an excellent opportunity to develop and challenge yourself as a multi-skills/PE coach in a non-pressured, supportive environment, working alongside highly experienced, qualified coaches, for a forward thinking, developing club.
Frontline Football are looking for a candidate with previous experience of running PE sessions within schools in accordance with the National Curriculum
Delivering lunchtime and PE classes to all year groups in Primary school environments, using Frontline Football's PE curriculum, timetable, and learning objectives. Additional weekend development sessions working with children aged 4-12. Further hours available on a weekly basis through our team and holiday club schemes. All working hours are flexible and subject to availability of both the sessions and the coach.
- FA Level 1 Certificate in Coaching Football
- Qualification/Degree/BTEC in PE Delivery
- Experience of coaching youth sport
- Basic First Aid Qualification
- Safeguarding Children Qualification
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Experience of working with/desire to work with children and young people
- Driving Licence/Means of transport/Ability to travel to location
- Due to the nature of the role, all candidates will undergo an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check