Little Kickers Ealing & Uxbridge are currently recruiting for new coaches.
We have four different football classes each tailored to a different age group from 18 months to 7 years. However, we have two core beliefs that we take into every session.
Firstly, we believe in something we call “Play not Push”. It means teaching football in a fun, pressure-free environment. We want to give children a positive introduction to sport as a whole, not just football, so they’re more likely to stay healthy and active throughout their lives.
Secondly, we believe football can be educational. Coached in the right way it can stimulate imagination and aid early development skills such as learning colours and numbers, following instructions and playing as a team.
We are looking for enthusiastic, reliable Children's Football Coach who can bring our toddler football classes to life.
- Welcoming and presenting the class to children and parents.
- Sound Understanding of the Little Kickers coaching frame work
- Session planning and building a varied layered approach to the class
- Ability to control and still maintain a class with lots of activity (Noise, talking..)
Can you pretend to be a pirate, roar like a lion or bend like a banana? If so, get in touch!
Full training will be provided.
- Child Care
- Sports Coaching
- Teaching experience
- First Aid
- CRB, Safeguarding certificates