Cre8 Football is offering volunteers the opportunity to support football participation and development by assisting at our football sessions for children, aged 5 to 13 years old. The sessions take place in the Croydon area. Volunteers will be required from 8.45am-10.00am on a Saturday morning. Additional days/sessions may also be available.
- Assist with session coaching and leadership
- Assist with player organisation
- Assist with equipment management
- Contribute ideas to session planning
- Experience and or participate in session review
- Ensure participant and coach/volunteer health and safety
Cre8 Football is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, and expects all staff, volunteers and post holders to share this commitment.
DBS/CRC: Cre8 Football will help you with the processing of the FA CRC if you don’t already have one
We expect our coaches to be:
- Friendly/ Professional
- Enthusiastic about working with children
- Good communicators
- Willing to learn
- A good team player