We have an exciting opportunity for passionate and motivated football coaches and sports coaches to join our team in the Chiswick area. We are currently recruiting enthusiastic and ambitious coaches to work across our football and sports programmes on weekday mornings, afternoons, evenings, weekends and school holidays.
Depending on your availability and experience, we can provide you with coaching opportunities including breakfast/lunchtime/after school clubs, evening development centres, holiday camps, birthday parties and more.
We strive to deliver service excellence in everything that we do and we set high standards for coaches delivering on our programmes.
* Plan and deliver appropriately designed sessions in line with the company values and philosophy
* Provide fun and friendly learning environments for players to thrive and be inspired
* Oversee the safeguarding and welfare of all participants and ensure all Health & Safety procedures are adhered to at all times during classes and sessions
* Manage daily administration including signing in/out of children, timetabling and any other ad-hoc duties required.
* Have fun! We want you to enjoy your time with us, bringing your own unique experience and knowledge to the role, and help create lasting memories for our children.
Minimum FA Level 1
FA Safeguarding Children Certificate
FA Emergency First Aid
An enhanced DBS check
A genuine passion for coaching children
Great communication and leadership skills.
Comfortable working with other coaches
Flexibility to quickly and easily respond to changing priorities
Experience with coaching and working with children at primary or secondary schools is desirable.