Excel Sports provides popular Multi-Sports Camps during all the UK school holidays and we pride ourselves on offering a fun-packed day of sports and activities for children aged 4–12 years.
We are currently recruiting passionate and motivated coaches to join our friendly team. Camps operate during the UK School Holidays: Easter, May Half Term, Summer, October Half Term and Christmas. We have a number of positions available. Whether you are looking to kick start your coaching career, gain or develop existing skills, or try something brand new, Excel Sports has a role that could work for you.
· Plan and deliver a wide range of exciting sports activities and games to be delivered throughout the day
· Confidently lead groups of children while supervising and providing a high level of care to the children
· Provide a safe and stimulating environment for the children in our care to flourish, adhering to our safeguarding policies
· Communicate with parents/carers in a professional manner
· Contribute and work positively as part of a team
· Have the right to work in the UK
· Be at least 18 years of age
· An enhanced DBS check
· A genuine passion for working with children and young people
· Great communication and leadership skills.
· Enthusiastic and energetic personalities
· Good timekeeping and ability to be adaptable and flexible in a busy working environment
· An understanding of the importance of safeguarding