Excel FC is a Middlesex FA Affiliated Youth Football Club providing football development opportunities for young people aged 4-16 in Chiswick and surrounding areas. Our aim is to focus on the long-term developmental needs of players who participate in and attend our football programmes.
We are currently seeking enthusiastic football coaches who are passionate about coaching football and the development of young footballers to join our friendly team and coach/manage one of our teams from u6-u12’s.
The successful candidate will be the Head Coach of their assigned team. They will be required to coach their team on Saturday mornings and manage them for match days on Sunday mornings at venues within West London. All managers will be expected to coach in accordance with the club’s philosophy. Extra hours are available during the week for the right candidate to work within our term-time football programme including breakfast/lunchtime/after school clubs, evening development centres, holiday camps and birthday parties.
* Plan appropriately designed sessions in line with the clubs coaching vision & expectations
* Provide fun and friendly learning environments for players to thrive and be inspired
* Oversee the safeguarding and welfare of the team at training and match days
* Help maintain the long-term development of the players and embrace the club philosophy
* Help facilitate match days with pitch set up, warm-up, team talks and player rotations.
* Consult and communicate with parents at training and on match day mornings.
* Minimum FA Level 1 working towards FA Level 2
* FA Safeguarding Children Certificate
* FA Emergency First Aid
* An enhanced DBS check
* A genuine passion for coaching children
* Great communication and leadership skills.
* Comfortable working with other coaches
* Flexibility to quickly and easily respond to changing priorities
* Experience with coaching u6-u12 age groups and dealing with children at primary or secondary schools is desirable.