- Assist in the running of an U14 team based in Chesham
- Deliver training sessions on a Monday Evening
- Help with the running of the team on match day
- Be able to analyse match footage to review with players.
The successful applicant will be responsible for assisting the running of a U14 JPL team based in Chesham. Responsibilities will including leading training sessions on Monday Evening and help with the running of the team on match days. Matches will be recorded so there will be elements of match analysis involved in the role. On training nights we will show the team some clips of the previous games and go through good areas and areas for improvement to assist with the players development.
- Level 2 (Desirable)
- Have access to a car to get to matches.
- Have previous experience running a grassroots team.