Do you love working with kids, teaching and developing them from a young age?
Are you interested in coaching young children? Then we would love to hear from you!
No experience is needed as training is provided to become a Little Kickers Football/Sports Coach.
Benefits of being a Young Children’s Football Coach/Tutor:
- Part-time work – Hours available: Saturday mornings to early afternoon/Sunday mornings/ Monday mornings & afternoon/ Thursday mornings & afternoon
- Great pay - £8.50 - £10 per hour
- Work available all year round - 47 weeks a year
- Great experience for trainee teachers/sports professionals/drama students
- Coaching football classes - 18 months to 7th birthday
- Communication with children, parents/carers
- Travelling to venues – Postcodes: CB1 1NA, CB2 8PF, CB24 9LX, CB4 2QT, CB8 9TS, CB23 6AF, CB23 8SU, CB22 5JJ
- Confident, out-going, great with children, 100% reliable
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- FA coaching qualification/First Aid & child protection modules (advantage)
- Previous experience working with young children (advantage)
- Coaching experience (advantage)