"Mini Ballers" lead coach
Our football family is growing fast, our Elite Ballers are looking forward to a new exciting season ahead.
We are now ready to add new coaching roles within our Team and we are looking for enthusiastic and passionate coaches to work alongside our existing Team in the delivery of our Technical development centre sessions and "Mini Ballers" club.
If you are passionate about football and see yourself being part of an exciting and fast growing soccer school we would love to hear from you.
- Lead Coach to develop the "Mini Ballers" club
- Plan and lead training sessions at our development centre.
- Proactively support the development of our players and TDC.
- Contribute to the promotion of Elite Ballers through social media.
- Confidence with basic administrative tasks.
Most importantly ensure all our players have fun in a safe and professional environment while doing what they love.
- FA level 1
- In date DBS check
- Previous coaching experience with 3-5 years old
- Able to communicate effectively with all age groups
- FA Safeguarding Children award
Opportunities for 16-23 years old looking for work experience will also be considered.