Catford FC are looking for an ambitious manager/coach to takeover our established mens team for the 2022/23 season and beyond. We would ideally be looking for two coaches to come in a work together to continue building on our already strong squad.
The squad will be looking to build on its current success of two promotions in two years. This upcoming season we will be competing in the Bromley and South London Football League Division 1.
- Passionate, committed and reliable
- FA Level 1 qualified and first aid certified (minimum)
- Able and happy to commit to one day of training during the week in the South East London area
- Able to commit to matches every Saturday
- Good communicator
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to deliver challenging sessions to get the most out of the players
- Methodical in your approach to delivering sessions and preparing for matches
This is a voluntary role but coaches will be provided with a tracksuit, equipment and guidance where required.
We have short and long term plans and hope that anyone that comes on board will be looking to stay on with club to help fulfil those plans.
For further information please contact Taiwo Pereira on 07551763787