South Ballers FC is a Sunday league team playing in the WESFA league. The club was formed in 2020 with the aim of achieving the following objectives:
- The objective of the club is to bring together friends and family in the game of football
- To grow and develop the network of the players in the club
- Support, nurture and uplift black males under the age of 21 in South London.
- Offer a challenging but supportive environment where players can learn and develop from their mistakes without pressure or worry.
- Improve the fitness and football abilities of the players
- Win cups and trophies whilst enjoying the game of football altogether
- Promote good behaviour by all and respect for others.
Home Pitch - Bellingham Leisure Centre
Away Games - All around South/South East
Training Ground - Sedgehill Academy
Responsible for a Team for both Training & Matches.
All the admin is taken care of and just need to coach the team on Thursdays and manage the games on Sundays. There is another coach that will be helping too.
Plan, Do, Review approach.