South Ballers FC is a Sunday league team playing in the WESFA league. The club was formed in 2020 with the aim of achieving the following objectives:
- The objective of the club is to bring together friends and family in the game of football
- To grow and develop the network of the players in the club
- Support, nurture and uplift black males under the age of 21 in South London.
- Offer a challenging but supportive environment where players can learn and develop from their mistakes without pressure or worry.
- Improve the fitness and football abilities of the players
- Win cups and trophies whilst enjoying the game of football altogether
- Promote good behaviour by all and respect for others.
Home Pitch - Bellingham Leisure Centre
Away Games - All around South/South East
Training Ground - Sedgehill Academy
Responsible for a Team for both Training & Matches.
All the admin is taken care of and just need to coach the team on Thursdays and manage the games on Sundays.
Plan, Do, Review approach.