Pure Football Academy is looking for coaches that can be part of the project to deliver coaching to their youths regularly.
The club was established in 2009 to develop and push youth players to their full potential. We work with players of all abilities and are a community-based club. Since then, we have progressed players through our pathways into semi-professional and professional clubs.
Whether you are beginning or have experience, this is your chance to participate in the role.
We are looking for several football coaches that can coach our age groups with the correct experience and ability. Football coaches will be required to manage our open football sessions, which will take place on Saturday mornings starting as soon as possible. The age Range will be between 3-18 years old. We are also looking for enthusiastic coaches to assist with coaching existing youth squads (Under 8s, Under 10s, Under 11s, Under 13s, Under 15s, and Under 18s) that play in the Saturday Youth League. This will involve training on Mondays and Wednesdays and matches on Saturdays.
Email [email protected] to declare your interest.
Murtaz (Assistant Club Secretary) on 07392730338
Yasin (Club Secretary / Chairman) on 07966406556
Ikrami Saleh (Head Coach) on 07340660677
Key responsibilities include:
- Bringing excitement and energy to every session
- Maintaining a professional demeanour in encounters with children, parents, other coaches, and schools.
- Attending all sessions on time
- Children's safety is a priority.
- Assisting with the proper setup and packaging of equipment, as well as ensuring that all equipment is safely stored
- Educating children on applicable skills, progressions, and methodologies
- When required, communicate with parents about their children's growth.
- Make certain that all health and safety regulations are followed. Being aware of and adhering to all school policies and procedures.
- Understand and follow policies and procedures for child protection, health, safety, security, confidentiality, and data protection.
- Recognise and support diversity, and guarantee that all children have equal access to chances to learn and grow.
FA Level 1
FA Level 2 (UEFA C Licence)
FA Level 3 (UEFA B Licence)
FA Level 4 (UEFA A Licence)
FA Level 5 (UEFA Pro Licence)
Safeguarding and First Aid Qualifications