M.R.F.A. is a football academy, providing elite football coaching to aspiring players aged between two and 18. Set up in 2013, M.R.F.A. now operates with twelve primary and secondary schools in Essex and Hertfordshire where we cover a wide range of sports clubs and P.E. lessons.
We run technical development coaching (Development Groups) and higher tier coaching to elite players who hold the potential to be in a professional club (Advanced Academy). Outside of this, M.R.F.A. runs holiday courses at three locations in Essex every half-term and offer extra incentives such as birthday parties, 1:1 coaching sessions, and Pre-Academy classes for our younger stars.
We pride ourselves in the way we develop players the "M.R.F.A. way" and we truly believe that, with the right leaders and encouragement, anything is possible!
A proactive approach to coaching and developing young players.
Understanding M.R.F.A.'s business as a whole and the challenges it faces.
Confident in developing strong relationships with parents and teachers/schools and promoting M.R.F.A.'s business.
Recognising and analysing players' strengths and weaknesses and be able to write high-level player reports with goal-sets for individual players
Coaching/on the field duties
- Oversee and deliver goalkeeping at Development Groups
- Oversee and deliver goalkeeping at Advanced Academy
- Lead goalkeeping holiday courses across various sites in Essex
- Run/host fixtures when required
Documents, reports and administrative tasks
- Liaise directly and build relationships with grassroots clubs to support our and their goalkeepers
- Write player reports and goal set for individual players for Development Group players
- Plan Development Group sessions, using Sports Session Planner
- Proactively come up with new ways to promote M.R.F.A. and our goalkeeping programme
- Run/host events/festivals when required
- Implement and ensure M.R.F.A.'s syllabus and curriculum is adhered to
- Support in the development of curriculums for all forms of M.R.F.A.
- Ambitious and proactive in personal development
- Excellent communication – written and verbal
- Ability to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure
- Able to manage time to an excellent standard
- Minimum Level Two football coaching
- Completed FA Youth Modules 1&2
- Working towards UEFA B license
- Six years+ experience in coaching