We are looking for highly motivated football coaches to deliver engaging football sessions across our Player Development Centres, Schools and Community programmes, including Girls and Disability groups. You will join a team of dedicated coaches, developing the next generation of footballers and improving the lives of young South Londoners.
For more information and to apply please visit our website: https://palaceforlifefoundation.teamtailor.com/jobs/2143995-football-coach
As Sessional Coach you will:
- Plan creative, active and engaging football sessions for children ages 5-16;
- Deliver football sessions with enthusiasm, ensuring group and individual progress;
- Write short termly feedback reports for players to aid their development;
- Form positive relationships with players, parents and partner organisations;
- Work as a team with fellow coaches and other Foundation staff to ensure smooth delivery and growth of our programmes.
As successful candidate you will:
- Have experience coaching football within a talent development / school / community environment, with a proven track record of success;
- Be an FA or UEFA qualified coach, ideally at Level 2 or above;
- Be reliable, organised, flexible and willing to learn;
- Be available for some after school, evening, weekend and/or holiday work;
- Be able to travel to sites across South London.