We are currently hiring for coaching positions with our football club AFC Southgate. We are an FA Chartered Standard Development football club comprising both Youth and Senior sections. Our youth football club is growing each week and we currently have 200+ players training weekly and we are now looking for reliable, experienced and committed coaches to join our team.
Our club has 14 teams from U7 to U16 as well as development sessions for children aged 4 to 16. We pride ourselves on ensuring that each team has a qualified football coach that not only takes the teams' weekly training session (Saturdays) but also attends each of their matches on Sunday mornings within the Enfield based Cheshunt Youth Football League. With further services to schools, holiday camps and birthday parties we are keen to add to our coaching workforce in the coming weeks and months.
What we are looking for:
- Coaches with qualifications in Football (level 2 or above)
- FA Youth Module 1 or above
- Enhanced DBS checks (we can help obtain this)
- Experience in working with children in sport - Reliable, punctual and committed individuals - Ability to commit to Saturday and Sunday mornings
- Those that drive are preferred but not necessarily essential
What we offer:
- Full Nike kit uniform (football)
- In-house coach development and funding towards coach education/courses
- Full public liability insurance
- PROGRESSION: Those coaches that excel with us have clear paths to move up within our company. Just this September we took 2 coaches on to our pay roll on a full-time salary. They all started with us on temporary contracts as little as a year ago.
- Great working environment. Regular socials, staff birthdays, and a close knit team that all pull in the same direction.
Does this sound of interest to you? Please do not hesitate to contact us with a cover letter and CV if so asap!
Uefa B Licence
FA Youth Module 3