Frontline Football are looking for qualified and enthusiastic coaches to work in our afterschool sports and football programmes throughout North London. All coaches will also be given the opportunity for additional sessions with our half term clubs, weekend football development sessions and F.F.A teams, working with and developing children aged 18 months to 15 years old. This role is an excellent opportunity to challenge and developed yourself as a leader of sport, and as a coach in a non-pressured, supportive environment, working alongside highly experienced, qualified coaches, for a forward thinking, developing club.
Successful candidates will be tasked with;
- Planning and Delivering sessions based on the Frontline Football scheme of learning
- Ensuring safe play and encouraging involvement from all players.
- Be a positive role model for players
- FA Level 1 Certificate in Coaching Football
- Experience of coaching youth sport
- Basic First Aid Qualification
- Safeguarding Children Qualification
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Experience of working with/desire to work with children and young people
- Driving Licence/Means of transport/Ability to travel to location
- Due to the nature of the role, all candidates will undergo an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check