- A proactive approach to coaching and developing young players.
- Understanding M.R.F.A.'s business as a whole and the challenges it faces.
- Confident in developing strong relationships with parents and teachers/schools and promoting M.R.F.A.'s business.
- Recognising and analysing players' strengths and weaknesses and be able to write high-level player reports with goal-sets for individual players.
Coaching/on the field duties
- Coach a group at Development Centres
- Support at Academy sessions, when required
- Coach at a Holiday Course at one of M.R.F.A.'s locations
- Run & promote holiday courses
- Lead P.E. lessons and school clubs
- Run/lead birthday parties if required
- Run/host fixtures, when required
- Run/host events/festivals when required
Documents, reports and administrative tasks
- Liaise directly and build relationships with all schools we work in on all activity
- Write player reports and goal set for individual players for Development Group players
- Plan Development Group sessions, using Sports Session Planner, and P.E. lessons
- Proactively come up with new ways to promote M.R.F.A. through social media and other platforms
- Implement and ensure M.R.F.A.'s syllabus and curriculum is adhered to
- Support in the development of curriculums for all forms of M.R.F.A.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- Ambitious and proactive in personal development
- Excellent communication – written and verbal
- Ability to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure
- Able to manage time to an excellent standard
- Minimum Level Two football coaching
- Working towards UEFA B license
- Four years+ experience in coaching