First Goal provide fun and inclusive football classes, school clubs, holiday camps, private classes and parties. Our aim is to expand our services to many different areas across the UK.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Head Coach to support the Coaching Director in delivering and supervising Football classes, private classes, holiday sports camps, parties and school clubs.
· Deliver and supervise at football classes, holiday camps, parties, private classes and school clubs. (This may also include supervising at our yearly tournaments)
· Take lead in academy, fun classes and holiday camps.
· Take lead in parties including delivering the party session plan, organizing children, delivering presentation and health and safety at the party.
· Complete the coach or children registers when required.
· Support in growing the First Goal ethos and creating good relationships with families at our sessions.
· Manage child disciplinary areas.
· Be responsible for First Aid and Child welfare.
· Coach at private classes
· Assist in improving coaches and ensuring sessions are run according to the First Goal principles.
· Assist the Coaching Director in organizing and planning coaches and classes.
· Assist any school fetes and ad hoc activities.
· FA Level 2 certificate in coaching football is desired, however the minimum will be FA Level 1.
· Valid First Aid Certificate.
· Valid Child Safeguarding Certificate.
· Valid enhanced DBS/CRB certificate.
· Full UK Driving License.