KCL Women’s Football Club
About the Club
KCLWFC is a rapidly growing community made of full-time students at King’s College London. With the addition of our newly created 3rds, we have three teams competing in BUCS and LUSL leagues and cups. Additionally, we compete in an annual Varsity tournament against University College London (UCL) and the Macadam Cup against the medical school’s women’s team (GKTWFC).
We are currently recruiting for the upcoming season. We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced coach who wants to be part of an ambitious university team that has been consistently improving year after year.
We have 3 teams competing in BUCS and LUSL leagues, playing two games per week and training once a week. We are looking for a coach that can come to trainings (Thursdays 19 >30-21:00) as well as games (usually Wednesdays and Saturdays/Sundays).
What we are looking for:
– Coaches with qualifications in Football (min. FA level 1)
– Experience coaching a football team
– Reliable, punctual, and committed individuals
– Ability to commit to weekend and midweek games (Wednesdays and Saturdays/Sundays)
– Positive attitude, good communication and passion for the sport!
What we offer:
– Coaching rates range from £10 – £15 per hour (both for trainings and games)
– Coaching material (balls, white boards, cones, bibs, ladders)
The upcoming season starts on October but we are running a pre-season from mid September and we would like the new coaches to lead these sessions.
Contract length: 7 months
Application deadline: 02/09/2021
Expected start date: 16/09/2021
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: £10.00-£15.00 per hour
- Bike to work scheme
- Casual dress
We remain compliant with national COVID-19 safety recommendations as well as our Student Union’s guidelines.