About the Club
Football Magic Coaching
The Candidate Must have:
– Minimum FA Level 2 or FS Youth Modules
– Experience of working with Children in a professional environment
– Safeguarding & Welfare Officer training
– Own transport
– Passion for Football, Health & Fitness
– Desire to learn
– First Aid
– Location: South East London
– Licence: Full Driving License if possible but not essential
Duties & Responsibilities of our coaches:
- Deliver challenging, realistic & fun sessions aimed at players of all abilities.
- Create a positive learning environment.
- Deliver the sessions to a high standard consistently.
- To understand players needs at the correct times, and to ensure each individual is being challenged to reach their potential.
- Deal with any first aid/emergency situation.
- Approachable in liaising with parent/carers.
- To be committed to ensuring the session is delivered to the best of their ability.
- Thinking of creative ways to make our sessions better for the benefit of our players.
The successful candidate will take a lead role in delivering progressive sessions to children aged 3-10 years
The candidate will be required to organise and deliver structured sessions in a fun and safe environment. They will be energetic and driven to build a relationships with the children and parents to make their experience at Dulwich Village FC enjoyable.
The candidate must learn quickly and show that they are able to adapt themselves in different situations whether it be talking with parents, colleagues or children.
The candidate will present themselves well and understand that they are representing the company at all times. Retention rates are very important and it will be a must that they keep standards at the highest level.
The successful applicant will be required to work as part of a team whilst being self-motivated and able to manage own workload.
Must be available to work Every weekend. Interviews will be held on site or via zoom.
You will be provided with: Kit, equipment, additional qualifications, pathways to further coaching hours.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £12.50-£17.50 per hour depending on experience
If interested please send your cv to [email protected]