We are looking for a Lead Coach to oversee our under-8 age group at our Academy.
In this exciting and important role, you'll cover the full coaching remit, leading to delivering an effective coaching programme for our under-8s. You'll develop and deliver performance pathways and plans, creating an optimum environment for our youth players to develop and grow based on our four pillars; effective team player, lifelong learner, most efficient mover, and champion mentality.
Who we are
Holland Court Football Club is the heart of southeast London. Throughout its proud history, our football club has built a deep, lasting kinship with communities in Woolwich and towns further afield. The fans show it in their unwavering passion for the Club; we show it through our dedication to building, for them, a successful and sustainable football club for the future. It is a responsibility that the Club is honoured to shoulder. We are immensely proud of the steadfast support of our fans and we remain committed to working closely with them to further our footballing ambitions.
This is a volunteer role. The club will provide coaching kits, equipment and benefits such as deals/vouchers from sponsors
The youth coach's responsibilities include:
• Run the youth training sessions
• Liaising with other youth coaches and first-team adult team manager
• Achievement of the sporting strategy
• Liaising with the youth development team
• Work positively in accordance with our Equal Opportunities Policy
• Carry out any other duties as may be reasonably required
Essential qualifications, skills, and abilities
· FA Coaching qualification FA Play maker minimum, with prior youth coaching experience (We are open to considering non-experienced candidates)
- Ideally, SE London based
· First Aid & Safeguarding Certifications ( We can fund this)
· DBS Certification (We can fund this) - UK resident
· Effective communication skills
You must be able to commit to one football season.
· Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and passionate about football coaching