NexGen Football club was formed with the aim to supersede present day standards in youth football development. NexGen is more than a name it’s a mindset, we aim to be a forward thinking and progressive community grass roots club for boys and girls , setting new boundaries in amateur coaching standards and adopting best in class approaches to bride the gap between amateur grassroots football and professional academies.
At NexGen we are currently expanding, and is seeking progressive, hardworking individuals to join the NexGen coaching staff in a number of different positions.
Available roles at the club are:
1. U6’s Coach/Manager (Tandridge League – Tuesday Night Training, Sunday matches)
2. Saturday Soccer School Coach
3. Primary Schools Coach
4. Half Term/Summer Football Coach
5. Academy Coach (U6’s – U9’s)
All our training/sessions and home matches take place in Beckenham & Bromley.
What we are looking for:
- Coaches with qualifications in Football (UEFA B or level 2)
- FA Youth Module 2 or above
- Enhanced DBS checks (we can help obtain this)
- Experience in working with children in sport
- Reliable, punctual, and committed individuals - Ability to commit to midweek evening x1 and Sunday mornings
- Those that drive are preferred but not necessarily essential.